Purpose, Mission, Values
We are DigiSavvy and this is our purpose, vision, and values.
We believe our best work is done in the open, transparently, and collaboratively when we use our unique perspectives and skills to help businesses and organizations focus on the bigger picture, which allows them to succeed and serve their customers and communities with intention.
To Get Your Business Where It’s Growing.
To be an indispensable partner in the success and growth of every business we work with so they can focus on doing their best work and delight their customers.
We believe that sharing our best ideas and participating in our community is the best way to empower its growth and sustainability. We do this through our regular WP meetups, volunteering at the SBDC, and being generous with our time with our community peers.
Everyone Gets to Participate We believe in the power of Open Source to allow businesses, no matter how small, to compete on equal footing with competitors of any size. (We use open source tools to help build our clients’ presence and compete online.)
Integrity and Transparency Do the right thing when no one is looking. Own our mistakes, because they happen (“Well done is better than well said” ). If we fall short, we accept responsibility and make it right.
The Way Forward is paved with empathy, continuing education, and helping those who need it. We do this when we lead by example, participate in our community, providing mentorship and apprenticeships.
What we strive for within ourselves and what we seek in our client partnerships and prospective teammates.
- Coachable and Humble: We understand we don’t always have the answers. We support one another, collaborate, share, and pull one another forward.
- Adaptable and Accountable: We are not scared of change. We do not fear failure. We accept failure when it happens. We work to understand, learn, and overcome obstacles as a team.
- Uplifting and Supportive: We are a team, a community, and we are there for one another. Personal and mental well-being is paramount and comes first.
As an organization we are inclusive by default; clear and communicative; curious; fun-having and action-oriented.
- Inclusion-oriented: Community is essential. We believe participation and outreach are integral to foster growth for all. We welcome diverse perspectives that drive our work and our goals.
- We are clear: We aim to move our business and clients forward. We do that with clear communication and expectations.
- We are curious: We’re eager to learn and to try new things. When we stop learning, we stop growing.